Support Sharon Art Studio by becoming a member of Friends of Sharon Art Studio (FOSAS) today!
For Activities and Memberships, a San Francisco Recreation & Parks Registration account is required.
Set up and/or manage your account and begin viewing all activities today! Click here to get started or check on your membership status!
Friends of Sharon Art Studio (FOSAS) Memberships
Can now be purchased or renewed online at sfrecpark.org/register!
FOSAS memberships are not refundable.
Information about age-restricted activities and/or which activities offer discounted member rates is made available in the brochures and the registration system in advance of registration so customers may make an informed decision if a FOSAS membership is a good fit for their needs. FOSAS memberships are not a guarantee of a seat in a specific acitivity.
FOSAS Memberships are now only purchased/renewed through your Active Net account. Memberships are not processed via postal mail or through the studio office.
- If you have a FOSAS Family Membership and more than one family member wants to register for a class/activity, it is recommended each family member do their own registration on their own devices. This means each family member should make sure they have their own login (email address) and password attached to their name. They should NOT set up a new account, if they are already linked to the other family member. They only need their own login. Again, everyone on the account who plans to register should practice "logging-on" before Priority Registration- and ensure you see an active membership.
- An active FOSAS membership does not allow you access to Randall Museum Priority Registration or vice versa.
- Your FOSAS membership allows you access to Priority Registration. It does not guarantee you a spot in an activity. FOSAS memberships are not refundable.
- FOSAS Membership adjustments from one level to another are not processed during Priority Registration weekend.
- There are many classes/activities to consider throughout the studio if your first choice is full. FOSAS memberships are designed for the long-term commitment to the studio, which is why a membership allows members access to four (4) Priority Registration sessions in a year. It is not designed to be a one-off perk. This is especially important to highlight for new FOSAS members registering for the first time. Be aware of SFRPD policies in advance of registration, especially in regards to fees for withdrawals or transfers, etc. There is also a Frequently Asked Questions menu option on the SFRPD Registration site.
•Current FOSAS members may now renew FOSAS memberships instantly on-line and opt to set-up convenient “auto renewal” – allowing for more efficiency in membership processes.
•Membership renewal reminder emails will still be generated for the customer, but now a student can log-on directly to the Active Net system and check their expiration dates and their membership progress.
•Priority Registration will now be largely self-sufficient, as customers will now be able to purchase a FOSAS membership, renew a membership and register online directly– all on the same website.
•Membership is available at a variety of levels. “Student,” “Senior,” and “Good Friend” are non-transferable and apply only to the person whose name the membership is in. The “Family” memberships and above provide membership benefits to all those on your ActiveNet account. Higher level memberships (“Patron,” “Circle of Friends,” “Picasso,” and “Tiffany”) are an opportunity for members to provide additional support to the studio.
•Membership levels come with additional benefits including an enewsletter, art store discounts, early entry to studio sales, discount on event tickets, and more.
- To purchase or renew your membership, go to sfrecpark.org/register and log into your account. From there, under the "Online Services" menu, click on the "Purchase or Renew Memberships/Passes” category. From there you will be able to search for and select the membership of your choice for purchase and check out!
- Access Priority Registration for all Sharon Art Studio programs (one week before the general public) Please note, Family level memberships are required for an adult to register a child for a youth class.
- Discounts on selected Sharon Art Studio adult classes and workshops
- Discounts at local art supply stores (see locations below)
- Invitations to special events & sales
- Early admission to sales & special events
- Members Only event invitations and ticket discounts
Membership is available at a variety of levels:
Senior, $40 (provides membership to an individual 62Y & up)
Good Friend, $50 (provides membership to an individual)
Family, $75 (provides membership benefits for all individuals on your Account (all individuals residing at the same address)
Higher level memberships: Patron, Circle of Friends, Legacy (priced at $100 and up) are an opportunity for members to provide additional support to the studio. These membership levels come with additional benefits, including acknowledgment on our website, in an annual newsletter, and at periodic special events.
"Legacy" members gain lifetime membership privileges and other special benefits. Contact FOSAS to learn more.
Become a member*
Thank you for your interest; our members are the ♥ of Sharon Art Studio! Here's how to become a member:
- If don't already have one, create a free online account with SF Rec & Park here.
- Complete a Purchase For your membership on ActiveNet.
- Wait for your membership card and thank you letter. It should arrive in the mail within 3 weeks; if it does not, please notify the FOSAS office. NOTE: You do not need your membership card in order to register online with your discount.
Purchase Memberships online through the following link:
Receive Arts & Craft Store Discounts
Bring your FOSAS membership card to the following locations for exclusive discounts on arts and craft supplies!
Leslie Ceramics and Crafts Supply Co.
10% discount off purchases
Artist & Craftsmen
Flax Art & Design
Cradle of the Sun
SF Stained Glass Works
Stained Glass Garden